Moringa Leaves are globally acknowledged for their high nutrition content. These leaves are the powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and tissue-protective supplement. They are used as a traditional remedy for many ailments. The offered leaves are the rich source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids. They are helpful in treating and preventing diseases such as anemia, arthritis, liver disease, diabetes, heart disease, and respiratory, skin and digestive disorders. These leaves can be consumed in the form of powder, syrup or capsules.
- Botanical Name : Moringa Oleifera
- English Name : Moringa
- Common Name : Drumstick tree, Horseradish, Senjana
- Plant Part : Leaves
- Purity : 100%
- Powder Mesh Size : 40, 60, & 80
- Available In Packing
- 25 kg, PP bags with polyline. Palletized if required.
- ETO sterilization is also possible
- Export inquiry is welcome
No. 2-C, Tilak Bhawan, Opp. Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302005, India