* Botanical Name: Lawsonia Inermis
* English Name: Henna
* Common Name: Mehendi
* Plant Part: Leaves
Henna is a leaf of small shrub of an Indian plant, dried, powdered and used as body tattooing & hair color. We at Apex International are specialized in selling premium quality herbal Henna Powder. We procure best quality henna leaves directly from farms, and process it under stringent quality checks.
Our products are Herbal in nature and we strive to make all our products CHEMICAL FREE. We supply Henna powder for Hair Conditioning & Coloring and For Application on Hands, Palms, Feet, etc.
We sell following two types of products:
1) Pure Henna Powder: A 100% chemical free pure Henna powder. It can be mixed with water and applied on hands, palms, feet & other body parts using a plastic cone. Ladies generally use it during festivals and marriages, as a part of tradition. Our product gives a dark and lasting colour with Henna natural characteristic fragrance.
We also regularly export this product to the cosmetics manufacturing companies based in USA, Malaysia & Japan, for making Henna shampoos, Henna fragrance & Henna extract.
2) Herbal Henna Powder: This powder is a fine mixture of Henna & other Indian herbs. This is a 100% natural product and it gives conditioning, natural shine as well as strength to the roots of hair. It can be mixed with water and applied on hair, to obtain deep burgundy color and silky softness.
- Botanical Name: Lawsonia Inermis
- English Name: Henna
- Common Name: Mehendi
- Plant Part: Leaves - Powder
- Bulk Packing: 25 / 40 Kgs Bags
- Consumer Packing: 100 / 200 Gms Aluminium Pouch Packing.
No. 2-C, Tilak Bhawan, Opp. Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302005, India