- 4.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- Herbal Product
- Herbs & Herbs Extract
- Black, White
- 12 Months
Chia Seeds Salvia Hispanica
Chia, scientifically known as Salvia hispanica is a flowering plant . Evidence of its first use as a cultivated plant dates back to the times of the Aztecs, who used the seeds as a powerful source of energy and protein. Chia is an excellent source of plant based omega 3 fatty acid, fibers, mineral like Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese and Copper. But above all it works as an amazing weight loss food that helps in reducing bellyfat and developing toned, flat abs.
- Legend says that Mayan and Aztec warriors used Chia as a source of stamina and power.
- Botanical Name : Salvia Hispanica
- Family Name : Lamiaceae
- Common Name : Chia, Salba Seeds
- Part Used : Seed
- Habitat : It is widely cultivated in India.
- Product offered : Seed
Please inform quantity required, we shall be pleased to quote and send sample.
Export inquiry is welcome.
- Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 5000 Per Month
- 21 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- All India
No. 2-C, Tilak Bhawan, Opp. Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302005, India