- 4.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
- Herbal Product
- 12 Months
Minimum Order Quantity
20Kg / 50Kg
Chia Seed Export Inquires For Bulk Quantity Is Welcome. Chia seed, scientifically known as Salvia hispanica is a flowering plant . Evidence of its first use as a cultivated plant dates back to the times of the Aztecs, who used the seeds as a powerful source of energy and protein. Chia is an excellent source of plant based omega 3 fatty acid, fibers, mineral like Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese and Copper. But above all it works as an amazing weight loss food that helps in reducing belly fat and developing toned, flat abs. Legend says that Mayan and Aztec warriors used Chia as a source of stamina and power.
- Botanical Name : Salvia Hispanica
- Family Name : Lamiaceae
- Common Name : Chia, Salba Seeds
- Part Used : Seed
- Habitat : It is widely cultivated in India.
- Product offered : Seed Please inform quantity required, we shall be pleased to quote and send sample.
- 5000 Per Month
- 21 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- GMP,ISO,Halal, FDA USA
No. 2-C, Tilak Bhawan, Opp. Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302005, India