- Bramhi / Bacopa Monnieri / Bacopa /Jal Bramhi
- Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri Bramhi English Name: Bacopa, Herpestis Monnieria,
- Thyme Leaved Gratiola Common Name: Bramhi Plant Part: Whole Plant
Actions and Uses :
- It is valued in medicine as a tonic for nerves and is prescribed in nervous
- disorders (accompanied by convulsions or unconsciousness), mental diseases etc.
- It is used to improve intellect, treatment of asthma, hoarseness, insanity, and epilepsy.
- The plant contains an alkaloid Brahmine, which is a cardiac tonic,
- i.e. provide strength and tone to heart.
- We shall be Pleased to receive your enquirers.
Minimum Order Quantity